Story About A Mother Cat And Its Kitten

This cat has been around in our neighborhood for a while. I don't think she got an owner. Basically i've been feeding and look after her whatever i can. Sometimes our neighbors also feed them. We only named this cat as Miaw. I've watched it getting pregnant until giving birth to 3 little kitten inside a little box that i've prepared outside my house. One day when me and my family come back from our hometown after almost a week holiday. We noticed Miaw and her kitten has move out. Nevertheless, Miaw still come to my house everyday for the food and water i've prepared. About a month after that i saw Miaw with her 3 grown up kitten playing near a park. The kitten ran away when i try to get near though. Probably the mother had been keeping their kitten in a safe place away from human.

Story About A Mother Cat And It's Kitten

Story About A Mother Cat And It's Kitten

I'm still glad all 3 kitten still surviving. But not long enough, one night while resting at home, Miaw was acting bit weird, she suddenly get into my house as seem like desperately looking for something / new place. It was a fool i am not noticing she was in trouble. I just ignored and took her outside. It's not convenient for us to keep a cat at home as our little baby might get allergy reaction from the fur. Not long after that, me and my family decided to go out to have our dinner. What a big surprise to see Miaw sitting just outside our house with one of her kitten lying on the floor. I tried to have a closer look and moved the kitten but it's already dead. Most probably killed by a dog. Poor Miaw, earlier before, she must been trying to ask for a help from us. That's explain why she's acting weird. Miaw keep staying with the dead kitten all the time and never leave it for once. She even dragged the kitten to next house, as our neighbor also been feeding her very often. Perhaps Miaw want to show what happened to her as well. Until the next morning, Miaw still did not leave the dead kitten, i couldn't bear to see more so i had the kitten buried in front of my house. Then after that Miaw walk away. This is what they said even animal has a loving heart toward their young one.

Story About A Mother Cat And It's Kitten




Story About A Mother Cat And It's Kitten

bernard

No comments:

Post a Comment